Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Amateur Photography. I know I know I know. . .

I know I am just an amateur when it comes to photography, I don't know any tricks, and I don't own any High-end Digital Single Lens Reflex cameras, I know all of that, but I know 1 thing is for sure, i'm really enjoying what I do and I try my best to learn and improve on what I have so far. . .

Hit Him Where It Hurts
Orchard Rd
Marche
I love taking photos of crowds, it feels like they tell a lot of different stories, each individual, each person feels like they are trying to say something and trying to unconsciously contribute to the photograph.

Crossing Orchard Rd
Crossing Orchard Rd 2
The Innocence and Lovers
Eat Your Heart Out
Eat your heart out 2
This One How Much?

Being at the right place at the right time makes everything so worthwhile. . .

Sex Life
Art
Going Solo
Almost Perfect
I know I'm an amateur I admit that, but I'm willing to learn, willing to save up for what is needed, and willing to be taught. I hope you enjoyed this rant. If you liked my photos please do share. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...