Monday, September 17, 2012

Pigging Out!


So we went on and took a time out from our busy work schedule, and decided to go check out Nuvali in Sta. Rosa Laguna. It a was 2-3 hour drive from where I'm from, and depending on what route you decide to take, we chose Eton. It was a very fun experience, and I really got worked up with the idea of driving so far just to eat! haha! anyways here are some of the photos I took whilst on Nuvali and Paseo! Oh and by the way check out Pig Out in Nuvali food was AWESOME!!!! Truly a life threatening experience. In a funny sort of kinda way.

Piggin' Out
BB!!!
NUVALI

More After the Jump!



Welcome to Pig Out!

Friends trying to be candid!

Pigging Out

Crispy Pata (P325.00 solo)

BBQ Chicken & Pork Belly (P365.00)


THE HALO - HALO

Ok for me this is the one that really got stuck in my mind, tastebuds, and of course my tummy! I really enjoyed eating this humongous and monstrous desert from pigout, it's not just a halo-halo, it's THE halo-halo! The ingredients make a classic halo-halo with the icecream, the fruits, sweetcorn, pinipig etc. but what it's lacking is the SAGO, oh well they replaced it with something better, from what i tasted it was like berries, they look like sago but it pops in your mouth and that tasty berry flavor comes out it was so good!

THE halo-halo (P245.00)

TWIN halo's
In my mind I was thinking I should have worn something loose, or a polo because my tummy literally looked like a balloon after our PIGGING OUT sessions. It was an enlightenment, there I was eating away and in my mind thinking " it will take me 3 days worth of jogging to get this out of my body! " but still continued eating. Ah the guilty pleasures of life.

WHAT TO DO BEST AFTER PIGGING OUT

What to do best after pigging out? even if you don't want to stand up because you feel like you're so full you feel like you will throw up if you take one off balanced step. Take photos of course!

Gotta Ride Dad?

Why so serious

Couples

Crowd + Rain = Likey

Stills


Couple 1

Couple 2

1, 2, 3!

DomoTomo

Men

yellow cab

some sights

BB!!! we deliver!

B&W

Crisostomo! You're Next!

Fall in line please!

Bikes
Koi Fish Galore

Koi Fish Galore II

Hitting Paseo

Paseo is like a mall that's not a mall but more of a village with stores all around ( as a gamer gives me that kinda of an RPG - NPC's village kind of feel to it ) where there are stores and restaurants everywhere. Didn't have any money so just went on sight seeing with the place, and also took some photos and here is some of what I got!

Perfect

Starbucks 1

Starbucks 2

Starbucks 3

Well that ends our 1 day journey to Nuvali and Paseo, I wish I had more photos to share, hope you enjoyed this! I'm open to any comments and suggestions. Oh and thanks to my friend Glace for your suggestions! greatly appreciated! til next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...